Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am having trouble to reach login.yahoo.com with Firefox but IE works just fine.?

First it could not resolve login.yahoo.com, while IE could. So I looked it up and added to hosts and now it says it takes too long to respond and times out. Every other website works fine with Firefox even www.yahoo.com, just login doesn't!!! It drives me crazy because IE works without a glitch! I checked and the network configuration is exactly the same for both browsers.



I am having trouble to reach login.yahoo.com with Firefox but IE works just fine.?replacement windows





I had this same problem just 3 minutes ago. Allow Firefox through your firewall by either putting it on the allow list or disabling the firewall.



I am having trouble to reach login.yahoo.com with Firefox but IE works just fine.?windows mail internet explorer



Yahoo doesn't work with the new firefox, it tells you it won't work with anything newer then if I recall correctly 1.5, we have the new version thats why I found out when I was trying to upload some pictures in the yahoo photo albums.



It actually tells you the version it will work with and that my version was too new.



What I did was open up IE first then yahoo and it opened using IE because it was already open.
yahoo works quite nicely wirh ff 2.0.0.4 which i use. 3.0 comes out next couple weeks,you might want to wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers