Saturday, April 24, 2010

I lost my back and forward buttons on the tool bar in IE.?

How do I get the back and forward buttons back on the tool bar in IE. If I go to any website from a link, I have no way to GO BACK to the web site I just left. I have to just close IE and start all over again.



I lost my back and forward buttons on the tool bar in IE.?microsoft exchange





I hope this works:



Go to 'View' menu.



Click on 'Toolbars' and extend to right at the arrow.



Make sure that both 'Standard Buttons' and 'Address Bar' have a check mark beside them.



Bonne Chance!



I lost my back and forward buttons on the tool bar in IE.?windows vista ultimate internet explorerI'm glad it worked! I neglected to mention that you could also try going to VIEW and then FULL SCREEN when in the same dilemma. It also has helped me. Report It


You should be able to go into View and select which toolbars you want to see.
right click on the toolbar, go to Customize, and find it on the right hand side and move it over by adding it to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers