Saturday, April 24, 2010

Problems with settings using IE 7 and Win XP?

I am using Win XP and IE 7 and I have had numerous problems with yahoo mail and have tried and obviously messed up my Internet Options. Now I am still having problems with getting mail, (very slow to load) using DSL and if I do get to an email and delete or forward, it still doesn't go back to mail. My settings are really limiting me now and I need help so that I can have more than one page open on line. Now I get a warning when I close a page. It asks if I want to close all tabs. And no, I don't, but have no choice. Can someone please tell me how to set these again? Also, is there someway I can get better service with yahoo mail? This is driving me boonkers!! Thanks in advance. Jan



Problems with settings using IE 7 and Win XP?windows firewall





I'm only going to be able to offer one suggestion. Get rid of IE7 and go back to IE6 as long as you have Windows XP. All you have to do is click on STart, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and then find Internet Explorer 7. Click on the right side to remove it. After removal, close the control panel and restart the computer. I think you'll find many of your problems will be gone.



Not with Yahoo mail, that's really funky. If you are trying the new Beta mail, you are compounding your problems. That simply doesn't work. Best go back to the old tried and true until Yahoo and Microsoft get their problems worked out. Then maybe they'll fix what's wrong with their programs.



Problems with settings using IE 7 and Win XP?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



OK I think when you're sitting your computer,you didn't do something right.so what I want you to do is that :you'll go to START and click o n HELP and SUPPORT OK and your preamble should be solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers