Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why am I getting the error message "http://att.my.yahoo.com/. IE cannot open Internet site oper

Every time I try to log on and get to my home page or mail I get the error message. I know many other people having the same problem. Tech support told me it was do to an imcompatibilty with the new Yahoo and IE. After hours trying to fix the problem thinking it was my system I have come to the conclusion it is a Yahoo problem and want to know what are they going to do to fix it. I am ready to change to another service and dump AT%26amp;T and Yahoo. Help? Anyone?



Why am I getting the error message "http://att.my.yahoo.com/. IE cannot open Internet site operation aborted"?windows themes





did it just start happening for no reason?



or has your AT%26amp;T DSL always done this since you bought the service?



are you running a firewall or antivirus program. if you are, DISABLE them. Got router? remove it from the network and try with out it, just a direct connection.



AT%26amp;T is probably not going to do much to solve the problem. more than likely Its not on their end.



try this. connect, then don't open IE.



just go to start -%26gt; run -%26gt; type in CMD and then ok



in the black window type



ping 209.191.93.52



you should recieve 3 replies if you can connect and your firewall/router is not blocking you



then type



tracert www.yahoo.com



it should say



tracing route to www.yahoo-ht3.akadns.net [209.191.93.52]



if it says unable to resolve host, you've got a dns issue. call at%26amp;t for dns settings



the whole incompadibilty bit sounds like you where HOSED AND CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers