Saturday, April 24, 2010

UGH! Right click "save picture as" closes all open windows of IE 6, Help. Did 3 or 4 diffe

I have run (all latest versions of . . . ) Spybot search and destroy. Adaware 2007. CWShredder. And I have MacAffee running. Cleared Cache and temp files in "internet options" etc. Ugh. Help. Every time I go to save a picture or save a background, all instances of IE close. I think this must be a registry edit, but have no clue how to re-write / correct it. Yikes. Help!



UGH! Right click "save picture as" closes all open windows of IE 6, Help. Did 3 or 4 different Spyware checkswindows xp sp2





Go to all your services and stop all that you do not use and need. Go to task manager and stop all unneeded tasks. Try netscape or firefox browsers I use them all the time. Uninstall IE6 from add/remove programs and then manually go and search on your drive for IE and delete all that should not be there.Reinstall IE6. Reboot more often windows like that.



UGH! Right click "save picture as" closes all open windows of IE 6, Help. Did 3 or 4 different Spyware checksmicrosoft sql server internet explorer



Hi there,



Give Prevx2.0 a try - a giant leap forwards and probably the best malware removal program available right now.



They have a free trial which will remove any infections completely free of charge.
get rid of ie 6 and get seven,
Used to have that problem also sometimes. It helped resetting the pc, but the ultimate solution was upgrading to IE7 (as back up browser) and use Firefox as main browser. It believe its just a bug (not sure).
Hi,



You should use "Noadware":It's very effective.I don't have anymore problems with spyware,pop-up, Trojan or computer viruses.Now, you can download and try for FREE.Check it out here:



http://tighturl.com/5z9
I see that some are ready for that IE 7, well for now they can have it I have redone at least two or three counting my own cause of problems that have occured later down the road from it, but with mine it was right away, for now I will just stay with six, and no vista right now for me either, love the xp thing works great and no bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers