Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lately everytime I go to yahoo mail, hotmail, or myspace, I get the mssg..IE cannot display the webp

For the last few days Ive been getting the mssg IE cannot display the webpage when I go into yahoo %26amp; hotmail, %26amp; myspace. The mssg is usually not on the whole page but appears on top or on the left side. The only new prog. i downloaded is IE 7, but it was doing this even with IE 6. Ive tried numerous things such as..turning off my modem for a few mins to ck my connection %26amp; its fine. Ive gone to other sites w/o problems. I downloaded windows latest updates, the latest java se, windows script?, ck'd my firewall settings. I sent an email to msn to ask if theres a prob with there site, but no response yet. Im not sure how to get the url or http addresses of these sites in order to type them in myself?? Im at a LOSS, would someone please help me??



Lately everytime I go to yahoo mail, hotmail, or myspace, I get the mssg..IE cannot display the webpage. Help!windows xp home





1) I think you should try to check your security:



From IE / tools /Internet options and check



your security set up.



2) Check your pop-up blocker.



Good luck



Lately everytime I go to yahoo mail, hotmail, or myspace, I get the mssg..IE cannot display the webpage. Help!microsoft visual studio internet explorer



its probably because thier blocked!
the problem is IE ,and microsoft refuses to admit it , and they will probally never fix their issues , atleast for a year or so ,of everyone sending them complaints ,about the same issue , just maybee they should hire some of apple's techs to solve their problems , I think then we would all be better off .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers