Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yahoo! Mail alerts not working with Firefox but with IE, it's fine.?

I just recently (day before) switched to Firefox. I got the toolbar for Yahoo!, because I love it, but I noticed something. I briefly went to check if I have all my favourites from IE, and that toolbar had a mail alert. I checked Firefox and it didn't. I've signed out and in, I've refreshed, I've done all the simple things. It just doesn't work. Help.



Yahoo! Mail alerts not working with Firefox but with IE, it's fine.?windows server 2003





r u sure u r using toolbar for firefox?



go to this url:



http://toolbar.yahoo.com/config/slv4_pag...



and be sure to install yahoo firefox toolbar



Yahoo! Mail alerts not working with Firefox but with IE, it's fine.?windows xp service internet explorer



you must have done something wrong. please set fire fox as your defaul web browser,



regards
well...that's obvious, download IE7, and don't use trash like Firefox.... but you can go to the Yahoo! Downloads site...http://downloads.yahoo.com and download the latest..
there is nothing you can do to fix it. it is beyong your control. don't bother yahoo with it. they will get it eventually. just another of the 8 million reasons not to use firefox yet. it is newbie compared to internet explorer
Firefox is a superb browsing experience. Keep it. Dont worry about the small problems. If you have download yahoo beta (version under trial) then you may have some problems, they will fix it later.
On my other account so I can comment.



I didn't do anything wrong. It is my default web browser. Even if it wasn't, that wouldn't be affecting it. Anyone that hates Firefox, don't reply. I'm not switching to IE which is very unstable and would freeze on me all the time, and not even normal freeze but just wouldn't maximize again to where I could only close it thanks to task manager. And I did download it for Firefox. It automatically went to that one.



And thanks, The Advisors. I guess I'll deal. Having a secure browser is twenty more times important than just having a mail alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers